The aim of this Fair Odds Recording methodologies at Winning Edge Investments is for every member to beat the cost recorded in official outcomes, or at the very least fit them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible odds, and exceed official results:
1) Utilize Dynamic Odds (or alternative odds comparison sites )
Among the more important variables – if not the significant factor – in gambling profitably is always striving to have the absolute best deal possible.
Once all the work is done and you are onto a good thing, there is no larger’own goal’ than carrying an inferior price. It requires the identical amount of time and attempt to set the bet, nevertheless you get paid (sometimes considerably ) less.
When you’re after any of our services, it’s important that you aim to get the best deals possible. There’s no point going to the one bookie and just carrying their price when others are paying better.
Take yourself back into the old-school betting ring at the monitor…you wouldn’t get it done! You would always search for the best price and zero on this bookie.
Luckily, odds comparison websites permit you to replicate that when betting online. Instead of having to make your way around all the different bookies’ sites or programs, odds comparison websites permit you to just select your race or sporting event and watch numerous bookies’ prices side-by-side.
There’s a few odds comparison options out there. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Follow the hyperlink and we have organized a distinctive 4-week free trial for you. It’s an easy-to-use and easily comprehensible product. You can pick that bookies to display on screen, there is a mountain of options and programs, and best of all, you can sign into each of your bookie accounts through the program and just bet from Dynamic Opportunities together with the click of a button. Click that price you want, enter your bet, and you are on. It is fast and dead-simple to use and ensures you always get the best price of all of the bookies.
If you aren’t using Dynamic Odds you’re costing a fortune in additional gains. It disturbs us that there continue to be members reporting that they are still not utilizing this tool. A little punter working fulltime will boost their profits substantially using Dynamic Odds. You may check and compare prices with all your own bookies quickly on your own notebook or mobile phone, and even place bets through your cellphone with all your bookies using the dynamic odds mobile version. This is a lot quicker and more powerful than gambling through each bookie program or website individually. Do not forget clicking our link gets you a 4-week free trial, so in the event that you have not tried it yet, get onto it now. The premium version only costs $35 a month. For the excess money you will make by being able to easily take much better prices, that’s a complete bargain. Trust us, it’s well worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The fundamental rule with bookmakers is to have access to as many as you can, as it gives you a greater prospect of always having the ability to bet the best cost. Take your betting bank and disperse it around as many bookmaker accounts as you can. It is much better to have your own bankroll evenly split across 10bookmaker accounts than all sitting one.
There’s a lot of options out there in regards to bookies. Our suggestions, in order of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Best Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies with a buffer
In case you haven’t got an account with Bet365, then be sure that you get one instantly. Bet365 routinely offer the most effective early deals on racing, and moreover offer an SP guarantee. Bet365 pay out best of fixed price or SP, whichever is higher. It may be worth sometimes taking a lesser fixed price to secure the potential benefit of’drift protection’. Whilst this is often a good alternative, best tote or Betfair SP will usually outperform SP on any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will provide you the chance to transcend official results, with the SP buffer accessible if the horse does drift. Bet365 are well-known for banning winning punters, but with NSW and Vic currently having minimum bet laws in place, Bet365 is back in the film for everybody. Use them where their price is above or near the 3rd best fixed cost in the e-mail since there’s an SP buffer (as long as you are not restricted from this merchandise ).
Betfair routinely offer the best odds available on the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of gambling.
Usually Betfair gets you the best odds on horses drifting in the current market, and on horses at large (double figure) costs. It is a must have.
We can write an informative article on the costs available on Betfair on a few of our winners, but a couple of illustrations from Dean’s Tips are below. As you can see, at all spectrums of this market you can get great deals on Betfair even only at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in betting)
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $120 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $90 on Betfair in betting)
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in gambling )
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a superb product that provides you with the best of 3 totes or Top Fluctuation (notice Top Fluctuation is figured from 25 minutes before race start time – not from the opening cost ).
Vicbet offer BOB for all races around Australia, seven days per week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer provides it for all Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is usually better for horses at single figure odds, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses in double figure odds.
6) Added late betting stake on large drifters
1 opportunity to consider is raising your bet on a dramatic drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the best formula to use to ascertain the best size of a bet), indicates that to maximise long-term profits and create a greater edge, the more you should bet. So, for instance if you speed a horse a 3 opportunity and can get $7 in the market, you should wager MORE than in case you could obtain $5 in the market.
This theorem is the reason why we advocate having another bet at our runners in the event the price drifts to about 50% or more over the suggested price.
Some reasons that horses ramble dramatically on Betfair comprise;
??? Wide gate ??? High weight
??? Poor run last beginning or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up rather than favoured
??? A sexy, heavily-backed favourite in the race
These motives have already been evaluated and considered by our expert professional analysts – drifters shouldn’t concern you in many instances.
If you lock at an early price after which the horse drifts significantly (near 50% or more), then it is certainly worth checking on Betfair to receive your average cost up, to exceed official outcomes. There have been plenty of significant drifters that have won odds far greater than official rates. It’s simply about taking additional advantage when a person drifts.
7) Get on course It’s becoming reported that high fluctuation prices on track in the racecourses are well above those reported through the Official Prices (which need an absurd 6 bookmakers to have the cost for its fluctuation to be included). Going into the track to bet can get you better deals than available online.
8) Other bookies not considered in opening fixed prices Many bookies like Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are all not contained when stating the 3rd best fixed cost. You can often get bigger fixed odds employing these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A huge percentage of members bet using Dynamic Odds, and take the best available deals from this selection of bookies. As a result, there are numerous bookies whose prices aren’t revealed on Dynamic Odds. They are also not considered in official outcomes or betting information.
However, many members do bet with those bookies, and frequently find they get greater costs than main bookies. Another bonus is that as these bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their prices are often available a lot longer. If you happen to miss an early price, it might be worth looking at those bookies to see whether the price may have held, as they often do hold much longer compared to the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Options include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to greater deals than quoted before awake sent
This actually happens fairly frequently. From the time the alarm is sent, often a horse has drifted out to costs greater than stated, but nevertheless that said price is recorded. For instance, there was one occasion where a horse was advised at $3.20 when the email had been sent, but was $4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 cost was recorded for this winner.
11) Bookies providing better prices than quoted after alert sent
There are actually occasions where stakes are shipped, but there’s still 1 or 2 bookies who haven’t set up costs yet. Even though early costs have been crunched, frequently these bookies will bill their analyst’s first rates. There was an occasion where we backed a horse from $21 into $11, after which 1 or two bookies started 15 minutes after at $21. Those costs frequently sit for some time as most members have already placed their stakes.
12) Monitoring and gambling late when marketplace percentages are lower and more in your favour When we suggest carrying a cost with Greatest Tote/SP, Best Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, that indicates we think the horse will likely drift from its present fixed price in gambling.
Bets for most horse racing services are shipped usually between 9am and 11am, but the market percentages are bigger at nowadays. Whilst we often acquire outstanding prices on horses that were mispriced and firm, on most occasions natural gambling movements mean the prices drift back out towards start time as the bookies begin to compete along with the marketplace proportions decrease.
This means frequently a horse drifts back out, but then gets backed again very late by large players. So, although the starting price may be near or even lower than the early price, the horse continues to be much larger odds during betting.
Below are 3 examples that spring to mind, but these Kinds of market movements are trivial:
??? Delagos: Opened $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair just before the beginning, but only paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: totaled $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite into $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: Opened $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in gambling on Betfair, then firmed back into $4.10 Best Tote/SP
13) Not gambling if a horse is becoming over wager Many times a horse gets’over wager’ and backed down to a ridiculous, shortprice, particularly at the shorter end of the market. You may choose to not wager when the value is not there, or so the horse is under the rated/minimum price counseled – that will save units in the long term and avoids taking’unders’. You could even set a minimum price on Betfair SP so that you don’t ever take below the minimum price that you put / we recommend.
14) Laying back a runner on Betfair if the horse is now’overbet’
Some wise members put back runners who company dramatically. This enables them to effectively have a’free wager’ on a runner, or even ensure a profit no matter if or not a horse wins or not. This grants some members the opportunity to substantially reduce variance and wager moderately risk free, especially when financing runners expected to business dramatically when advised by the specialist. Greyhound Expert & John’s Analytics are just two services where this can be very successful as all stakes are counseled to be endorsed at fixed odds once the email is sent, and the huge majority of bets firm in the market.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Bargains on runners for Metro/City races are substantially lessinfluenced when stakes are published than Country/Provincial races at which they can be impacted. For Metro/City races (the significant raceday in each state typically on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good choices are betting through Bet365 if you’ve got the SP guarantee, employing a Best of the ideal merchandise (highest of Best Tote and Best Fluc) offered by manydifferent bookies including Vicbet, or Betfair is the friend on Metro races also with amazing prices and liquidity accessible throughout betting, even though only using the Betfair SP tool.
Notice the standard tracks for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, taking a number of the greater fixed costs available in the time stakes are shipped is a good strategy, but if you can monitor costs even only on some days such as weekends, then you will find through a blend of corporate bookies, Betfair and bags that you will receive excellent prices above those recorded.
16) Consider the advised unit stakes The advised unit bets are an excellent guide on whether to bet late or early on selections. Based on your experience using an agency, or evaluation of the prior results, you can determine the standard amount. For most services that the’standard’ level the expert aims to collect on a win bet isaround 5 components. If that is the case and the ceremony backs a horse for 1 unit to win, and the horse is chances of 5, that is about normal as a fantastic bet. If the horse is odds of $10, then we stand to collect 10u when the horse wins, then that is a high assurance bet. This horse will often firm in gambling. If the horse is chances of 2 we stand to accumulate 2u, therefore this is reduced assurance, or possibly just a’saver’ wager. This horse will often drift in gambling. So utilizing the amount to be accumulated, with 5u (or the average collect) as the’barometer’, can be a reasonable indication of whether a horse will either company or drift, especially in the extreme ends of the spectrum. This could help you choose whether to back the horse ancient in a predetermined price, or choose a late gambling option such as BFSP/BOB/BTSPif unable to track. An illustration was a horse called Flash Boy in Bendigo. Advised 0.5w but accessible market price was just $5. Given that’s only a 2.5u win accumulate, locking in an early fixed price wasn’t the thing to do. Individuals who endorsed it with Bet365 obtained $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and last matched Betfair price was $14.50. 1 question that’s asked is when should a wager not be put if the value has gone? In general terms, advised bets should be put, but the best way to explain is with extreme cases. Firstly, let’s say weadvise 1u to triumph a horse at $31 for a 31u collect. Should you back it should you miss early rates and it firms to $10? The solution is yes, because the 1u investment still stands to accumulate 10u and that is still a significant collect and a big profit. The significant firming indicates how wrong the initial market price has been, but just how much you stand to collect suggests the horse remains a value bet. If I advise 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it firms to $10 until you have bet, well then you only stand to amass 1u in case it wins backing it at $10, well below what you would normally expect to accumulate to a winner with the service, which means you might give this horse a overlook long term there is little worth to be had taking unders on those runners. An example is when a service advises 1u to win at a horse at $5, and it companies to $ two until you’ve placed you bet. Again the initial collect was 5u, but today using a 1u investment on a 2u accumulate, this no longer could be a rewarding investment. It’s an art, not a science, and ultimately your choice, however, the above can help lead you towards when to bet early or late (or not at all in milder cases ).
17) One suggestion in a race multiple championships in a race
If there’s one wager in a race, then there’s more likelihood of this runner firming (especially if the anticipated win wager collect is anything above 4u). When there are two stakes in a rush, it is often the case that one companies and one drifts. However whenever there are a number of bets in a race (3 or more), it’s very infrequent they will all company. Generally maybe 1 firms and the rest drift, or often they will all drift. The only exception is when we aggressively back 3 runners at large odds to conquer a short priced favourite. If the brief favourite drifts, others could firm, but it might go the other way. Again, the aggressiveness of this staking will guide you on whether to wager late or early. But the more horses supported, the more that locking in fixed premature prices without an SP buffer should be prevented unless the amass is well above 5u. Whenever there are multiple runners in a hurry it’s often a good chance to track or utilize BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about always getting the best possible price every time
It is not possible, or required. All of our solutions are highly profitable, with results readily achieved by following the information contained here. Constant improvement in your betting practices will imply constant progress in your long-term outcomes, and that is the trick to long term success with your betting. Have a couple of minutes out every day (or only once every now & then) to review the flucs & closing prices available of runners we back using dynamic odds & you will shortly open your eyes to the possible opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Don’t suffer from FOMO (Fear Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a predetermined price on many events. The marketplace has shifted radically and marketplace percentages in early markets have continued to shift upwards to frequently 130%-135%, which is quite high. Taking premature fixed costs can be problematic also if there are scratchings, where heavy deductions could be applied, further reducing your final dividend. A mindset shift for many is essential. Realising that the Betfair market near race start time gets down to around 102%, and waiting and attempting to monitor prices and wager late will result in better overall consequences for those willing to spend the time.
20) Do not be idle, and stop making excuses
Whilst we understand many members have jobs, the truth is that a large proportion of stakes are shipped to weekends, or outside ordinary working hours. For all members, there’ll be periods where they are not functioning, and it is at these times where members should look to greatly exceed official outcomes by monitoring and putting bets late rather than blindly betting using Fixed or Greatest Tote/BOB/BFSP type options. Like many things in life, the more effort you put in, the better your result will be. Also like most things, the longer you practice something, the better you become. In this day & age with smartphones, bookmaker programs & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing costs and placing bets in the best odds hasn’t been simpler & accessible. Invest intelligently, don’t be lazy, put a little effort in, and do not miss out on the even larger profits you could readily be achieving.
Read more: todayinsport.net